top of page
Acts 12:24 - 13:4
- Meanwhile, the word of God continued to spread, and there were many new believers. When Barnabas and Saul had finished their mission to Jerusalem, they returned, taking John Mark with them. Among the prophets and teachers of the church at Antioch of Syria were Barnabas, Simeon (called “the black man”), Lucius (from Cyrene), Manaen (the childhood companion of King Herod Antipas), and Saul. One day as these men were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Appoint Barnabas and Saul for the special work to which I have called them.” So after more fasting and prayer, the men laid their hands on them and sent them on their way. So Barnabas and Saul were sent out by the Holy Spirit. They went down to the seaport of Seleucia and then sailed for the island of Cyprus.
Reaching the Unsaved for Jesus Christ
At Family Christian Center, we believe our missions partners are an extension of the work God has called us to: helping people to connect, grow, and live a full life in Christ. This mission drives us in our own community and through our friends in other parts of the world.
- "Go into all of the world and preach the Good News to everyone."
Did you know...
All over the world, there are 252 countries, territories, and provinces
With 93% of all people, spiritually lost
They are waiting to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ, and you can help
How to help...
We invite you to partner with us, and support our local and global partners in 2 important ways - PRAYER and GIVING.
For more information, click on one of the following links, or continue to scroll down.
- When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them because they were confused and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.”
Prayer is the most important way we can partner with any of our mission partners, local or global. This is why, we ask that you join us in supporting all of the harvest workers, by following a 7-day prayer guide.
Pray for the missionary's own relationship with God.
- Spiritual growth
- Renewed anointing
- Victory over Satan and the flesh
Pray for the missionary's physical and emotional well-being.
- Health in the midst of disease
- Safety in danger
- Victory over loneliness and depression
Pray for the missionary's family.
- Husband and wife relationships
- Relationships with others
Pray for the missionary's ability to communicate.
- Language Study
- Continual improvement in fluency
- Cultural adaptation and understanding
Pray for the missionary's ministry.
- Teaching, preaching, witnessing
- Boldness, open doors
- Prepared hearts, faithfulness
Pray for the missionary's relationships with fellow workers.
- Other missionaries
- National evangelists, pastors, teachers
Pray for the missionary's country of service.
- Government, both national and local
- Political situation
- And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
Did you know, most governments will not allow missionaries to work and receive wages from the local people? Like Paul on his missionary journeys, they need a Philippian church to send offerings for their living costs.
Our missions partners rely on churches like Family Christian Center, and people like you, to prayerfully and generously support them financially.
If you are interested in partnering with us at Family Christian Center, as we continue to support our missions friends, locally and globally, follow the link to our GIVE page. Our online giving, is a fast, easy, and secure way to give. From there, simply select Missions from the drop-down menu, and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now.
bottom of page